Zenerate – Digital Detox in Kilifi
~ Off the grid and back to nature
and true self ~
Five days in a conscious coastal off-grid space relaxing in the warmth and healing of the sea breeze, intentionally reconnecting with nature and our true selves and purpose, in the company of fellow seekers. Bring your instruments, art or writing materials too!
Take a complete break from everything by disconnecting digitally and reconnecting with the vibration of connectedness, truth and authentic being. Some of the highlights include a candle ceremony, a moonlit float down the creek into the ocean, pizza night under the stars, retrieving our soul consciousness from technology, a day of complete silence immersed in nature/meditation/artistic expression, a shamanic sound journey, chakra clearing, and Tibetan foot massage.
The menu will be fresh and tasty vegetarian with gluten-free, vegan and seafood options. The property is a beautiful off-grid eco-friendly ranch with easy access to both creek and ocean beaches. The vibe will be serene, peaceful, nourishing, relaxing, warm (during start of cold season), present, healing, fun, creative and joyful.
Are you glued to the screen of your computer or phone? Do you feel that technology has control over your life? Do you feel drained at the end of the day, and want to retrieve your energy? Do you simply want to get away from it all and recharge yourself?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions, this retreat is for you.
Takaungu Escape – 38 acres green off-grid coastal ranch near Kilifi, running on solar energy and deep well water. Accommodation in beautiful round eco-cottages. Freshly cooked food in an open kitchen. Near to the stunning sandy creek and the open sea & beach (we will visit daily).
WHAT to expect:
- Deep, transformative workshops for Mind, Body & Soul: meditations, yoga, dance, candle ceremony, soul/energy retrieval from technology, pranayama breathing, Tibetan foot massage, sound healing, and more
- One day of complete silence for reflection, meditation, arts & music
- Good vibes, relief from technology, presence of mind, healing, connection & elevation of spirit
- Walk down the creek beach into the ocean
- Pizza night under the stars
- Fresh healthy food (vegetarian menu with options for fish/seafood, gluten-free/vegan)
Narissa is a sound alchemist guided by Nature’s elements and working with the Himalayan singing bowls, Indian bamboo flute, gong, and voice.
Natalia is Transpersonal Regression therapist and trainer, with years of experience working on deep levels of psyche, resulting in deep transformational healing.
Eddy is a dedicated meditator in the Vipassana tradition, a mindfulness practitioner, and the visionary behind Conscious Kenya.
* Early birds get the best rooms! *
16 June: Arrival, settle in, hand in technology, beach time, opening circle
17 June: Programs + visit to the beautiful creek beach + bonfire
18 June: Silent day + optional artistic activities + shamanic sound journey + candle ceremony
19 June: Programs + walk down the creek at low tide to the ocean beach + closing circle + bonfire dance/music jam + pizza night under the stars (+ optional return of technology)
20 June: Departure after breakfast
A taste of the workshops and experiences
- Deep connection to the natural elements (Earth, Ocean, Sun, Moon, Trees)
- Candle ceremony to connect beyond
- Shamanic sound journey with Tibetan singing bowls, bamboo flute, voice, etc
- Tibetan foot massage
- Connecting to your True self
- Soul/consciousness retrieval from technology
- Gentle Hatha Yoga
- Pranayam (breathing)
- Mindfulness & Meditation (sitting, walking, eating, barefoot, etc)
- Chanting (AUM, Ocean chants, etc)
- Silent day with options for arts, music and journaling
- Ocean, beach and creek time
- Walk down the creek beach into the ocean
- Healthy vegetarian meals and daily madafu
- Pizza night from the clay oven
Food, Accommodation and Location Details
Accommodation will be in beautiful round eco-cottages on a 38-acre coastal ranch near Kilifi, in Takaungu. The property is completely off-grid, running on solar energy and deep well water. Waste (including human) is recycled from the most comfortable eco-toilets I have ever encountered. Staying at this special place will allow us to disconnect completely from the stresses and mundanity of daily life, in a completely off-grid green space full of trees and good vibes.
The cottages can be viewed here. There are options for single (own bed) and double (shared bed). The food will be freshly cooked in an open kitchen. The menu will be tasty healthy vegetarian, with gluten-free, vegan, and seafood options.
There is easy and fun access to both creek and ocean beaches by a short adventurous boda boda ride in this gorgeous remote area.
Refund policy: tickets once sold are non-refundable unless the space is filled by another booking.
Early birds get the best rooms!
More details about what to pack will be shared upon sign-up.
Contact Narissa on 0717685161 for more details or to book by Mpesa.