Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis.
Aromatic Description: Camphorous, fresh and herbaceous.
Part of plant distilled: Flower and leaf.
Colour: Clear with watery consistency.
Main compounds: Cineole, verbenone and camphor.
Method of Extraction: Steam distillation.
SKIN AND HAIR CARE
• Stimulates hair growth.
• Treats hair loss.
• Nourishes scalp and removes dandruff.
• Darkens hair.
• Improves skin hydration and elasticity.
• Tones and moisturizes the skin.
• Help removing boredom and renews energy.
• Used as a relief for depression and memory lapses.
• Boosts mental activity.
• Relieves respiratory problems.
• Reduces pain.
• Detoxifies the body.
• Prevents herpes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Add a few drops into your diffuser.
• Add several drops to your hot bath.
• Add to household cleaning agents.
• Blend with other citrus oils to lighten up fragrance and spray.
Always conduct a test patch on the inner forearm by applying diluted essential oil and give it time, if it does not show adverse reactions use on other parts of the body.
• Mix with carrier oils and apply on hair or skin.
• Rub a few drops between your palms.
• Add to your moisturizer for toning and rejuvenation of the skin.
• Add a few drops onto a damp towel and apply directly to inflamed areas, wounds and ringworms.
• Dilute and burn in an oil burner.
• Not for internal use.
• Keep away from sunlight.
• Lightly flammable. Store away from heat.
• Avoid contact with eyes, nose, ears and mucous membranes.
• Do not use on already damaged skin.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, young children and people with serious medical conditions should ALWAYS consult a physician before using essential oils.