Rosemary is an evergreen romantic shrub and is mostly used to flavor foods. It supports digestion and internal organ functions and was sacred in Egypt and ancient Greece due to the relaxing factor in his aroma and it was also used as an incense. Besides being a culinary and healing herb, it possesses health, cosmetic and theraputic benefits.It is particularly a strong oil for brain power.
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis.
Aromatic Description: Camphorous, fresh and herbaceous.
Part of plant distilled: Flower and leaf.
Colour: Clear with watery consistency.
Main compounds: Cineole, verbenone and camphor.
Method of Extraction: Steam distillation.
SKIN AND HAIR CARE
• Stimulates hair growth.
• Treats hair loss.
• Nourishes scalp and removes dandruff.
• Darkens hair.
• Improves skin hydration and elasticity.
• Tones and moisturizes the skin.
• Help removing boredom and renews energy.
• Used as a relief for depression and memory lapses.
• Boosts mental activity.
• Relieves respiratory problems.
• Reduces pain.
• Detoxifies the body.
• Prevents herpes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Add a few drops into your diffuser.
• Add several drops to your hot bath.
• Add to household cleaning agents.
• Blend with other citrus oils to lighten up fragrance and spray.
Always conduct a test patch on the inner forearm by applying diluted essential oil and give it time, if it does not show adverse reactions use on other parts of the body.
• Mix with carrier oils and apply on hair or skin.
• Rub a few drops between your palms.
• Add to your moisturizer for toning and rejuvenation of the skin.
• Add a few drops onto a damp towel and apply directly to inflamed areas, wounds and ringworms.
• Dilute and burn in an oil burner.
• Not for internal use.
• Keep away from sunlight.
• Lightly flammable. Store away from heat.
• Avoid contact with eyes, nose, ears and mucous membranes.
• Do not use on already damaged skin.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, young children and people with serious medical conditions should ALWAYS consult a physician before using essential oils.
There are no reviews yet.