Lavender essential oil is the most popular and used oil for health, skin care and therapeutic benefits. It has a calming balancing scent and is believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to heal minor burns and bug bites. Research suggests that it may be useful for treating anxiety, insomnia, depression, and restlessness
Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia..
Aromatic Description: Camphorous and light.
Part of plant distilled: Flower buds.
Colour: Clear with watery consistency.
Main compounds: A-pinene, Limonene
Method of Extraction: Steam distillation.
Properties: Anti-depressant, antifungal, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, detoxifying and sedative.
SKIN AND HAIR CARE;
• Prevents break out of acne and pimples.
• Moisturizes and tones facial skin.
• Helps exfoliates and rejuvenates skin (try it with honey and walnuts!)
• Heals burns and burn scars.
• Helps treating eczema.
• Relieves insect bites.
• Repels bugs.
• Protects scalp from hair lice.
• Helps fighting anxiety.
• Acts as a sleep aid.
• Helps fighting depression.
• Cures headaches.
• Treats respiratory infections.
• Fights nausea, vomiting and dizziness.
• Relieves menstrual cramps.
• Helps in the healing of cuts and wounds.
• Treats blood sugar and metabolic problems.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
AROMATICALLY: Add a few drops into your diffuser.
• Add several drops to your hot bath.
• Add to household cleaning agents.
• Add a few drops in hot water or hot towel and inhale.
• Blend with other oils and spray.
Always conduct a test patch on the inner forearm by applying diluted essential oil and give it time, if it does not show adverse reactions use on other parts of the body.
• Mix with carrier oils and apply on hair or skin.
• Rub a few drops between your palms.
• Add to your moisturizer for toning and rejuvenation of the skin.
• Add a few drops to a damp towel and apply directly to inflamed areas.
• Not for internal use.
• Do not use on already damaged skin.
• Keep away from sunlight.
• Lightly flammable. Store away from heat.
• Avoid contact with eyes, nose, ears and mucous membranes.
• Pregnant & breastfeeding women, infants, young children and people with serious medical conditions should ALWAYS consult a physician before using essential oils.
There are no reviews yet.