Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens.
Aromatic Description: Citrusy, sweet and rosy.
Part of plant: Leaves and flowers.
Color: Slightly green-clear.
Main compounds: Citronellol, geraniol.
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation.
Properties: Therapeutic, anti-inflammatory, balancing, astringent
Skin and Hair Care:
- Treats acne.
- Good for both dry and oily hair
- Balances oil production on the skin.
- Strengthen hair follicles and strands.
- Repels ticks.
- Helps with anxiety, depression and insomnia.
- Promote emotional stability.
- Enhance mood.
- Cures sore throats.
- Assist to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Good for hormonal balancing.
- Stimulate healing of wounds and burns.
Directions for Use
- Add a few drops into your diffuser.
- Add some drops to your hot bath.
- Diffuse in hot water and use the steam on face.
- Add a few drops in hot water or hot towel and inhale.
Always conduct a test patch on the inner forearm by applying diluted essential oil and give it time, if it does not show adverse reactions use on other parts of the body.
- Mix with carrier oils and massage on hair scalp and strands.
- Rub a few drops on your palms for direct inhalation.
- Add to your moisturizer to balance oil on the skin.
- Add a few drops to a dump towel and place on inflamed areas and wounds.
- Not for internal use.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Slightly flammable, store away from heat.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, ears and mucous membranes.
- Do not use on already damaged skin
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, young children and people with serious medical conditions should ALWAYS consult a physician before using essential oils.