The geranium essential oil is freshly distilled from the Geranium flower. It is a beautiful type of oil with a lovely rosy smell that treats skin imperfections. The scent is said to trigger happiness, desire and love thus can be used to set good moods. Geranium essential oil is recommended for hormonal balancing.
Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens.
Aromatic Description: Citrusy, sweet and rosy.
Part of plant: Leaves and flowers.
Color: Slightly green-clear.
Main compounds: Citronellol, geraniol.
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation.
Properties: Therapeutic, anti-inflammatory, balancing, astringent
Skin and Hair Care:
- Treats acne.
- Good for both dry and oily hair
- Balances oil production on the skin.
- Strengthen hair follicles and strands.
- Repels ticks.
- Helps with anxiety, depression and insomnia.
- Promote emotional stability.
- Enhance mood.
- Cures sore throats.
- Assist to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Good for hormonal balancing.
- Stimulate healing of wounds and burns.
Directions for Use
- Add a few drops into your diffuser.
- Add some drops to your hot bath.
- Diffuse in hot water and use the steam on face.
- Add a few drops in hot water or hot towel and inhale.
Always conduct a test patch on the inner forearm by applying diluted essential oil and give it time, if it does not show adverse reactions use on other parts of the body.
- Mix with carrier oils and massage on hair scalp and strands.
- Rub a few drops on your palms for direct inhalation.
- Add to your moisturizer to balance oil on the skin.
- Add a few drops to a dump towel and place on inflamed areas and wounds.
- Not for internal use.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Slightly flammable, store away from heat.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, ears and mucous membranes.
- Do not use on already damaged skin
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, young children and people with serious medical conditions should ALWAYS consult a physician before using essential oils.
There are no reviews yet.