Botanical name: Boswellia neglecta
Part of plant distilled: Resin.
Aromatic Description: Resinous, earthy, potent and slightly bitter.
Colour: Pale yellow.
Chemical Components: A-pinene, cymene, a-phellandrene
Method of extraction: Steam distillation.
Properties: Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, carminative, expectorant, sedative, anti-aging
- clears the mind and wakens you up!
- Promotes good sleep.
- Protects skin cells.
- Treats acne.
- Heals wounds and scars.
- Reduces inflammations.
- Prevents wrinkles.
- Removes dark spots.
- Moisturizes dry skin.
- Alleviates respiratory issues.
- Fights oral infections.
- Boosts immunity.
- Relieves digestive problems.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Put a few drops in your diffuser.
- Add a few drops to hot water and inhale for respiratory problems.
Always conduct a test patch on the inner forearm by applying diluted essential oil in circular motion and give it time, if it does not show adverse reactions use on other parts of the body.
- Rub on palms for a warming and soothing effect.
- Apply on the bottom of feet for relaxation and mood balancing.
- Add a few drops to your moisturizer for rejuvenated and toned skin.
- Rub around nail cuticles for healthy nails.
- Dilute and burn in an oil burner.
- Not for internal use.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- Slightly flammable. Store away from heat.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, ears and mucous membranes.
- Do not use on already damaged skin.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women, infants, young children and people with serious medical conditions should ALWAYS consult a physician before using essential oils.